Cambridge International Curriculum
Teaching in the International School is based on the University of Cambridge International Examinations, the world’s largest provider of international education programmes and qualifications for 5 to 19 year olds. The qualifications are recognised by universities, education providers and employers across the world.
We offer places for students from 5 years old through to the completion of the IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education). The Cambridge International Curriculum allows teachers to cater to the individual requirements of students and to bring the best out of them.
The IGCSE is the world’s most popular international qualification for 14 to 16 year olds which prepares students well for further study.
The IGCSE offers excellent preparation for the A-levels or the IB Diploma.
The Benefits of Cambridge
- Education: Cambridge prepares your child for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning.
- Success: We offer international education programmes and qualifications that support skill development which is useful for university and the workplace. They will help your child to become confident, responsible, reflective, innovative and engaged.
- Recognition: Our qualifications are widely recognised by the world’s best universities and employers, giving your child better options in their education and career.
- Reputation: We are the only provider of international qualifications that is part of a world-leading university – the University of Cambridge. We are a not-for-profit organisation, so we devote our resources to unlocking your child’s potential.
- Results: Learners can be confident that the results they receive are fairly awarded against our global standard. Many thousands achieve the grades they need to progress to their chosen university.
- Resources: Our programmes and qualifications reflect the latest educational research, and are well supported with teaching and learning resources to help you progress from one stage to the next.
- Rigour: Our programmes set the global standard for international education. They are a created by subject experts, rooted in academic rigour and so provide a strong platform for progression.
- Endorsement: nearly a million Cambridge learners from over 10,000 schools in 160 countries who are preparing for their future with an international education from Cambridge.