Primary English Teacher
Skt. Josef’s, Roskilde International School, is currently seeking an experienced and qualified primary school teacher.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who is hardworking and excited to join our school. This is a temporary, full-time position, to commence in August, with a contract for a minimum of five months. Teaching responsibilities will primarily be teaching English to our Year 1 and Year 2 classes.
The ideal candidate for this position would be a qualified teacher with experience in the early years (Reception/Key Stage 1) of primary school.
If you meet the following criteria, are enthusiastic about teaching and learning and have the drive and passion to get the most from our students then we would welcome your application.
You should be able to demonstrate:
· An innovative and creative approach to providing an outstanding education
· The ability to inspire, challenge, support and empower students and colleagues towards excellence
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relationships across the school community
· Fluent/native in English (written and spoken) with excellent presentation skills
· Excellent knowledge in teaching English, phonics and reading
· The ability to respond positively and proactively to the challenges of the school environment
· An interest in developing the character of our students as well as the academics.
· Experience in international schools, and/or Cambridge International Curriculum, and/or music would be an advantage
Step 1: Send your application (inclusive of a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position and motivation as to why you would like to work at Skt. Josef’s), and CV to email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Primary Teacher’. Application close 31st May 2019.
Step 2: If your application is shortlisted, you will be invited to teach a sample lesson to demonstrate how you plan and organise your lessons, and observe you pedagogical approach.
Step 3: If your sample lesson is of a high standard, you will invited to a formal interview.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the Head of International, Dom Maher on +45 88 81 07 54.